1. Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
When you create or access an account through our System, we collect information you provide to us in connection with the registration and management of your account, which may include but is not limited to, your name, company name, position or title, e-mail address and e-mail preferences, user ID, password for your account, mailing address, billing address, and payment information. When you leave us feedback, we will collect any information that is contained in your feedback. When you contact us by calling us or sending us an e-mail, message, or letter, we will collect your phone number, e-mail address, or address and any information contained in the phone call, e-mail, message, or letter you send us.
Information Collected Automatically
As you use our websites and System, certain information may also be sent to us automatically through your browser or device, including your Internet protocol address, location data, browser type, version, language and time zone settings, browser plug-in types, type of device you are using, and operating system. We may also store a small text file called a “Cookie” on your computer to store certain information about you and your activities on the System, which enables System features and functionality. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer for a period of time until you delete them). If you object to such automatic collection of your data, you can opt out of automatic collection by referring to your web browser’s or device’s options or settings menu, or you can contact us. However, opting out may disable some portions, features or functionality of our websites or System. Each browser and device is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser or device to learn how to change your preferences.
Information Collected from Other Sources
From time to time, we may gather publicly available information about you from other third party sources, such as where you are located, your public profiles, industry and company size. We may associate this information with the other information we have collected about you.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information you provide us for a variety of purposes, such as:
- To provide our websites and System, for example, to set up and maintain your account and charge you or your company for access to the System;
- To answer any billing, account or technical inquiries from our Customer or Users;
- To measure and improve the effectiveness of our websites and marketing efforts;
- To communicate with you about additional products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide you with accurate and high quality customer service, including responding to your inquiries and troubleshooting; and
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
3. How We Share Your Information
It is our policy not to share your information gathered through the websites or System with third parties. However, there are instances where we may share your information with a third party, including:
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the System infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of our websites’ infrastructure or the System generally);
- to our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control;
- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise public information; and
- to our affiliates, agents, contractors, and service providers in order to facilitate the functioning of the System or to perform tasks that are integral to the System, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, or providing support services or other tasks.
We do not intentionally gather information from people who are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use the websites or System. If a child has provided us with personal data we ask that a parent or guardian contact us with the child’s name and we will do our best to delete the information from our files.
5. Other Sites
6. How We Store Your Information
While no transmission of information over the Internet is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take appropriate and reasonable measures to do so. Your information is maintained in secure facilities, protected from unauthorized access, and retained only as long as is reasonably required for our legitimate business purposes.
7. User Consent
8. Your Rights
You can contact us to obtain a copy of your personal data held about you by us. You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain information may need to be retained by us for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law.
9. Users in the European Union (EU) and Switzerland
Data Controller vs. Data Processor
As a data controller under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we collect and process EU and Swiss personal data directly from individuals, either via our websites, or in connection with our Customer and vendor relationships.
Legal Basis for Processing
We will only collect and process EU and Swiss personal data where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you) and legitimate interests. Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
We commit to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and/or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, as applicable, and comply with the advice given by the panel and/or Commissioner, as applicable, with regard to personal data transferred from the EU and/or Switzerland, as applicable. We shall remain liable under the Principles if our agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. As described in the Principles, you may invoke binding arbitration under certain conditions.
At our Customer’s request, we will also enter into Standard Contractual Clauses deemed by the European Commission to offer adequate data protection and safeguards in relation to any transfer of personal data out of the EU.
11. Contact Us
125 E. Merritt Island Cswy. Suite 107-263
Merritt Island FL. 32952
We will respond to your request or investigate your concern as quickly as possible.